Twizel Holiday Park
$30-$160Make a Booking
Your Gateway to Aoraki/Mt. Cook and Lake Tekapo
Twizel Holiday Park is a quiet 4 Star Qualmark rated holiday park uniquely situated between Christchurch and Queenstown. The location serves as a great base camp in the stunning Mackenzie Basin from which to explore the World Heritage listed Mt.Cook National Park, surrounding lakes and many other natural attractions and activities such as hiking, fishing, boating, mountain biking, not to mention some of New Zealand’s best scenery.
Your hosts Peter and Jane offer a variety of great Kiwi accommodation from caravan and campsites to a range of cabins, cottages and motel units. And for larger groups and budget travellers, there is a backpacker facility as well.
A delight to stay at, Twizel Holiday Park is set in mature trees and gardens with views to the mountains and has all the amenities and is close to local attractions to make you want to stay longer and keep coming back.
- BBQ facilities
- Communal Kitchen and TV lounge
- Laundry and Internet
- Children’s playground and bike hire
- 500 metre walk to the park, Twizel shops, restaurants, swimming pool, skate park and playground.
- 30mins to Tekapo Springs and Earth and Sky
- 20mins to Omarama Hot Tubs and Ladybird Hill Winery
- Alps to Ocean Cycleway and Salmon Fishing in the Canals on our doorstep
- Fishing and Water activities on Lakes Benmore, Ruataniwha and Ohau all close by
- Ohau Ski field only 35 mins from our door in winter season
BBQ area, Guest Laundry, In-Room cooking facilities, Off Street Parking, Tea / Coffee Facilities