Christchurch Holiday Parks
Christchurch is New Zealand's oldest city and one of the most diverse and beautiful. Experiencing rapid growth since the earthquakes this is a city on the move and a great base camp for skiing, day trips and adventure activies. Known as the Garden City the town is surrounded by lush landscaped parks.
Some Top Things to do in Christchurch:
- Visit Orana Widlife Park
- Ride the Christchurch Gondola
- Feed the Penguins at the International AntarticCentre
- Go Punting on the Avon River
- Swim with Dolphins in the French Settlement of Akoroa
- Take a tour of the city on a 1960's Double Decker Bus
- Visit the Cardboard Catherdral
- Shop and dine the many amazing shops, cafes and restaurants
Whatever your plans, you will not be dissapointed in a short stopover or long stay in Christchurch. Stay at one of the three Kiwi Holiday Parks in the region.