Ashley Gorge Holiday Park
$20-$220Make a Booking
Just 45 mins from Christchurch and set in the foothills of the Mt Thomas Forest Conservation Area
Camping as it should be. Lose yourself in 12 acres of lush native camp ground set beside 13 acres of picnic area alongside the clean, clear Ashley Gorge River. The park is nestled against the Mt Thomas Forest Conservation Area and recreational opportunities range from interesting short walks to scenic waterfalls, challenging tramping routes along exposed mountain tops, as well as kayaking, rafting and mountain biking.
Whether you are young and wanting adventure or young at heart looking for relaxation you will find the perfect spot at Ashley Gorge.
Specialising in family camping enjoy great amenities including;
- 2 playgrounds
- Great Swimming river for all ages
- Camp shop for all your treats & holiday necessities including ice in the summer
- Lots of hot water for showers
- Space for children to run, ride bikes, play & explore
- Enough space for some peace and quiet, if that is what you want
- Good clean facilities
- Walking, hiking and mountain bike tracks near by
- Fishing in the river
- Limited pet friendly sites, please contact us
- River tube hire in the summer
- Free use of BBQ’s
- Wifi & Internet
- Bike tracks for children
- Qualmark 4 star Holiday Park
- Generous powered/unpowered sites
- Group facilities/accommodation
In the delightful rural town of Oxford you’ll find boutique shops, iconic cafes, an art gallery, museum and quaint Sunday Farmers Market as well as a great supermarkets and takeaway outlets.
Your hosts Sally & Wayne look forward to welcoming you to their little piece of paradise in the middle of the beautiful South Island.
BBQ area, Confrence, Guest Laundry, In-Room cooking facilities, Pets Allowed, Playground, Tea / Coffee Facilities