Blog: Events & Itineraries
Holidays and travelling are about creating memories. Here are some great ideas on what to do in New Zealand. We'd love to hear your stories, too - let us know about your experiences by writing your own blog. Read our handy hints about starting a travel blog.
The crowds are gone, the kids are back at school and this is the best time to take to the roads and take a hassle free holiday. Enjoy the beauty and explore the special places that our amazing country has to offer.
Stay Your Way at a Kiwi Holiday Park
With 47 strategically place Kiwi Holiday Parks around New Zealand it’s easy to find a great place to stay each night. Travel around or pick a spot and stay for a while to really explore an area. Kiwi parks are located by the beach, in urban area, by national parks and everywhere in between.
What to expect from a Kiwi Holiday Park
- Accommodation Options – If you are travelling with your caravan, motor home or tent you’ll find spacious and private sites with an array of amenities at each park. Enjoy full kitchens, BBQ’s, clean shower facilities, laundry, playground and more. All Kiwi Parks also have a selection of cabins, self contained units and motels. Some even have full apartments and backpacker facilities so whatever your needs, you’ll find it at a Kiwi Park.
- Quality – All parks are at least 3 star Qualmark rated so you can be assured of a quality experience. Most parks are run by the owners who are dedicated to their business and customer satisfaction.
- Affordability – We hear it all the time from guests that have switched to Kiwi Parks because our rates are very affordable. To help stretch your budget even more, we have our Kiwi Discount Membership Card. This will save you 10% on accommodation, Ferry Crossings and other top tourist attractions around New Zealand.
- Safety – Don’t take chances when travelling. Have peace of mind when you sleep. Kiwi Holiday Parks are secure locations with lighting, on site managers or owners, security systems and more to make sure that you and your loved ones are safe and secure.
- Travel Advice– There is no one better than Kiwi Holiday Park owners and managers to guide you in the right direction on what to do in a specific area, how to save money and what to avoid. Our reception doubles as a travel agency. They are a wealth of knowledge to make sure your experience is memorable.
You can easily book your stay online at a Kiwi Holiday Park today.