Kiwi Holiday Parks are situated in prime locations and have a variety of accommodation options.
Stay your way close to it all
Guests rave about the Kiwi Parks social scene. Get close to the activity but also the people. Find out the best stuff to do in each area from those who know the scoop.
With over 47 independently owned holiday parks, campgrounds and motels, we're sure you'll find a friendly Kiwi Holiday Park wherever and however you choose to stay. Kiwi Parks are safe and secure with great amenities and a wide range of affordable cabins, motel units and campsites to choose from. Click on a location and let the road trip begin.
Your holiday just got more affordable! Take advantage of the great range of benefits when you travel with a Kiwi Card. Buy yours online and start saving today!
- 10% OFF all accommodation at any Kiwi Holiday Park
- 10% DISCOUNT on Bluebridge Cook Strait Ferry Crossing
- 10% OFF Ace Rental Cars
- Discounts off Select Campervan Rentals
- Savings from Top Tourist Attractions through New Zealand
- And now Fly Buys Members can earn points when staying
- Save 10% when staying at over 200+ Top Tourist Parks in Australia
Stay Your Way at a Kiwi Holiday Park
With over 47 strategically place Kiwi Holiday Parks around New Zealand it’s easy to find a great place to stay each night. Travel around or pick a spot and stay for a while to really explore an area. Kiwi Holiday Parks have a range of accommodation options and are located by the beach, in urban area, by national parks and everywhere in between. So, what can you expect from a Kiwi Holiday Park? Find out more here...